- We have the experience in maintaining, troubleshooting software, hardware and communications for 15 years in many general Companies, Clinics and Hospitals more than 100 Users.
- Manage parts suppliers through the original Part Approval process by ensuring that all design and quality requirements are met Company protocols.
- Expert skill in process management chemical engineering and non-destructive test procedures. Specialize in automotive quality control parameters best practices development and cost-analysis concepts. Smart phones, Tablets, AV systems, enterprise applications/systems.
- Support cross functional problem-solving activities related to product design, supplied part, in-house manufacturing processes, and inspection processes.
- Support Industrial experience in architect, design and development of ERP and CRM systems.(Microsoft Dynamics)
- Implement and Support LAN, WAN, DICOM, PACS, Wireless Networks, Cisco Products, MS SQL Server, Debugging and Windows Server 2003/2008R2/2012/2016
- Strong team in Installing Server Racks, Switches, Patch Panels, UPS , hardware repair and Maintain IT company asset information.
- Assist with field quality warranty investigations and purpose solutions to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Maintenance and Support Database Technology (such as Microsoft MS SQL Server), good knowledge about Relational Databases and SQL Language, Assembly, Backup Software and Solutions , Configuration Cisco and Microtik Network devices, Wifi and Firewalls configuration , Virtualization(ESXi) and Operating Systems, Network printer,scanner configuration(Hp – Brother), Phone systems configuration (VOIP)
To propagate the success of our employees while providing our clients high-quality future‐proof solutions and services ensuring QCE: Quality, Commitment and Excellence.